offers for investors
BUSINESS IN MAŁOPOLSKA is a unique Polish project whose purpose is to increase the efficiency of investor and exporter services and the economic promotion of the Małopolska region.
The establishment of a consistent and comprehensive system of co-operation between the various institutions in Małopolska will contribute to the effective promotion of the region’s economic potential, in particular to the improvement of standards related to investor services and support for Małopolska enterprises in relation to export activities.
BUSINESS IN MAŁOPOLSKA is created by:
- Małopolska Regional Development Agency
- The regional government – Office of the Marshal of the Małopolska Region
- Kraków Technology Park Ltd.
- Małopolskie Parki Przemysłowe
BUSINESS IN MAŁOPOLSKA is:
- An integrated system of investor services (one-stop shop)
- A system of public support for investments
- Co-ordination of promotional economic activities
- Reinforcement of the economic image of Małopolska
- Common participation in projects financed from EU funds
If you are interested, please contact us
the 5th international project